Dismantling The Devil! By Elaine Davenport November, 2013
It could probably be a series since it can’t be told in one shot. (I guess it is already) The devil began to come after me in my sleep.I am not alone. I hear from a plethora of people who say the same thing. I want to tell you what I do!
1. His purpose is to steal your faith and put fear in you.
2. His attack is generally on the mind…but not always.
3. Nightmares and bad dreams are usually representative (not always…sometimes they are warnings…but YOU have to pray feverishly). For instance,last night I dreamed that a truck we own backed upon it’s own into a lady’s car. I decided not to drive it and warned everyone else in our house. But I am still praying for clarity. In another dream if I don’t wake up and stop it…and I don’t like the outcome…I just rewind it and give it an outcome where no one is harmed. I control it! Most of the time, I do not have bad dreams because I suppose they want to catch somebody off guard and I am not a good candidate!
So stay on guard, read the Word, Praise and pray!!!
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Ephesians 6: 12
You can’t trust him. He is not going to leave you alone. He’s out to kill, steal and destroy. He’s looking to pick someone off. He doesn’t mind using someone you know to help him. Who? The devil. I mentioned this in the wrong setting and a few folks made a huge joke of it. I’m sure the devil made a note of it. Truth is…tonight I prayed for those people.
Ephesians 6: 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Okay so I went to bed…to sleep no less.
- Does Satan control Airplanes? by Elaine Davenport August 31, 2014 (greatthanks.wordpress.com)
- Something Good Can come out of the bad! by E. Davenport October, 2013 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- Offense: Another Aids Virus! by Elaine Davenport November 1, 2013 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- The Whole Armour of God (loopyloo305.com)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY: Your Garment (paulikpe.wordpress.com)
- Can’t Pray Enough! by Elaine Davenport September 30, 2013 (ephesians.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 6:11-17 (smilingtwentyfoursevenblog.wordpress.com)
- Hearing From God! by Elaine Davenport September 30, 2013 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Halloween? By E.Davenport October, 2013 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- The Night I Could Have Died! by Elaine Davenport August 31, 2013 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)